We are delighted that you are considering being married in Radwell Parish Church, which is ideal for small weddings. A marriage service is a public declaration of love and life-long commitment to your partner. On their wedding day the bride and bridegroom make their promises before friends, family and God and receive God’s blessing upon their new life together.
You can marry in the Radwell Parish Church if you can show that one of you:
- has at any time lived in our parish for a period of at least 6 months or
- has at any time regularly gone to normal church services in our parish church for a period of at least 6 months or
- was baptised in our parish or
- was prepared for confirmation in the parish or
- that one of your parents, at any time after you were born has lived in the parish for a period of at least 6 months or
- that one of your parents or grandparents was married in the parish.
If either of you have been married before and your previous spouse is still living it is possible to be married in church. This needs to be discussed on an individual basis at a meeting with the Vicar.
If you have an questions about having your wedding at Radwell please contact Revd. Bill Britt on 01462 730218.
Couples may wish to consider holding their wedding receptions at the Radwell Lake Campsite https://www.radwellmill.com/